Saturday, July 26
- Heroes Brew Fest is back for more craft brew costumed craziness benefiting the Warrior Foundation – Freedom Station. There will be live music and a DJ, food and games, and a costume contest. Taste over 80 of San Diego’s best craft beers from Green Flash, Iron Fist, The Lost Abbey, Ballast Point, and many more.
- The official afterparty of ZombieWalk:SanDiego! There will be creepy cocktails, horrifying hors d’oeuvres, monstrous music, a frightening photobooth, crowning of the Zombie Prom King & Queen… and more! Attendees are encouraged to dress as a zombie.
INVITE ONLY PARTIES:
- Entertainment Weekly Party at Hard Rock Hotel
- Fifth Annual NBC Digital Network Party at the Hotel Solamar Rooftop
- Classy or Costume 2014 SDCC Party
Sunday, July 27
Unofficial Agents of SHIELD Fan Party at Henry’s Pub – 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm (FREE to the public with RSVP)
- Join us for SHIELDtv.net’s first Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fan Party on the last night of San Diego Comic Con. Finish off the con on a high note with other fans of the show. It will be a great way to unwind, reconnect with fans and friends you have met over the weekend and meet some new people too.
Comic-Concert: The Comic-Con After Party at Whiskey Girl – 7:00 pm (Open to the public with $5 donation)
- Wind down Comic-Con 2014 at Whiskey Girl with some grub and drinks and performances by Random Gibberish and Mega Ran.
If you have an event and it is missing from this list, let us know. Send a letter to email@example.com and we’ll add it to the list.
San Diego Comic-Con 2014 officially kicks off on Thursday, July 24 and ends on Sunday, July 27.
You can follow me on the Twitter at @TyRawrrnosaurus for more Comic-Con updates and misadventures.