- New challengers includes Mega Man, Little Mac, Palutena, and more.
- For the first time, players can even compete as their own Mii characters.
- Use a variety of control methods during the high-energy and action-filled battles, including Nintendo GameCube controllers – the longtime controller of choice for hard-core Super Smash Bros. players.
- Customize move sets when playing locally or online with friends.
- Fight against friends and family locally or online, or battle random challengers from all over the world online in “For Fun” or “For Glory” modes.
- Revolutionary Open World Co-op: Far Cry 4 allows for a second player to drop in and drop out at any point, re-imagining the cooperative experience in the true spirit of Far Cry for the next generation.
- Massive Open World: With terrain spanning from lush forests to the snowcapped Himalayas, the entire world is alive…and deadly.
- Abundant New Wildlife: From leopards, rhinos, black eagles, and vicious honey badgers, as you embark on your hunt for resources, know that something may be hunting you…
- New Ways to Get Around: Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wing suit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies.
- Powerful New Weapons: Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be.
LittleBigPlanet 3 (Available for PS3 and PS4) Sackboy is back and he’s brought along new friends! PlayStation’s most imaginative franchise, LittleBigPlanet, is back with a new cast of playable plush characters in the biggest handcrafted adventure yet!
I’d say this looks like a really great party game with friends. Key features includes: