Game of Thrones: Episode 2 – The Lost Lords (Available for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows, and Mac on February 3rd; Xbox 360 and Xbox One on February 4th) Based on HBO’s award-winning television drama, Game of Thrones – A Telltale Games Series tells the story of House Forrester, a noble house from the north of Westeros. Caught up in the events of The War of the Five Kings, they are placed in a precarious position where members of the household must do everything they can to prevent the house from meeting its doom.
From what I’ve read, the first episode in this 6-part series went over fairly well with gamers and fans of the series alike. I have never invested my time in playing anything from Talltale Games, but it seems like an interesting concept to give it a whirl.
Blu-Ray Deals and Steals
- The Maze Runner – $9.99
- Breaking Bad The Complete Collection (Collector’s Edition) – $99.99
- Her – $10
- Gone Girl – $14.99
- Edge of Tomorrow – $9.99
- How to Train Your Dragon 2 – $10
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes – $10
- The LEGO Movie – $10
- X-Men: Days of Future Past – $10
- Transformers: Age of Extinction – $10
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug – $10
- Descpiable Me 2 – $10
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman – $10 Divergent – $10
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 – $10
- 300: Rise of an Empire – $10
- Chef – $10
- The Grand Budapest Hotel – $10
- Mad Men Season 6 – $12.99
- 22 Jump Street – $14.99
- Pitch Perfect – $10
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – $10
- The Fault in Our Stars – $10
- Ender’s Game – $10
- Blue is the Warmest Color (Criterion) – $13.99
- 21 Jump Street – $6.96
All prices from Amazon.com. Best Buy, Frys, and Target all price match online prices.
What will you be taking home this week? Tell us in the comments section below!
You can find me on Twitter @TyRawrrnosaurus
All plot synopses come courtesy of IMDb.com