Sadly, I could only attend one day of Star Wars Celebration this year, but I did my best to capture some of the best cosplayers from across the galaxy who converged in Anaheim, CA this past weekend. There were many great variations of Sith Lords and Boba Fetts, proving it’s good to be bad. And we’re even beginning to see the popularity of The Force Awakens grow as some took the liberty to dress up as Rey (pictured above) with what little we’ve seen from the film. See the full gallery of cosplayers after the break. Continue reading
Sadly, I could only attend one day of Star Wars Celebration this year, but I did my best to capture some of the best cosplayers from across the galaxy who converged in Anaheim, CA this past weekend. There were many great variations of Sith Lords and Boba Fetts, proving it’s good to be bad. And we’re even beginning to see the popularity of The Force Awakens grow as some took the liberty to dress up as Rey (pictured above) with what little we’ve seen from the film.
Star Wars Celebration 2015 cosplay observations:
- I saw more Boba Fett variations then Slave Leias
- We need more Sith Samurai combos
- As much as I enjoy seeing traditional Star Wars cosplay, I love seeing fandom crossovers with Marvel and Disney; it’s exciting to see the creativity
- Jedis need to start coming up with new variations of their cosplays. I know there are many kinds of Sith Lords and Boba Fett has different kinds of color variations, but come on Jedi, have more fun with it!
- There never are any male Ewok cosplayers
- Rey from The Force Awakens is going to be a huge cosplay idea for San Diego Comic-Con
- Couldn’t escape Frozen, of course
- Twi’leks are a very popular race to cosplay as
- That Darth Maul Trooper scared the poop out of that baby
[Note: If you see yourself and would like a hi-res version of the photo without the watermark, please e-mail me at email@example.com]
(Click on any image below to enlarge)
Cosplay Credits (if I didn’t list you and you want credit for your cosplay let me know!):
- Twi’lek Dancer in White – ClapTrap Cosplay
- Princess Anna (Frozen) /Han Solo Mashup – Panda Mallory
- Sith Samurai Group – SithInTheNorth / ItsAmerico / Sam Skyler
- Ewok Girl – Erika Ishii
- Blu Twi’lek (Rio Ca’tal) – Firelight Cosplay
Check out previous cosplay galleries from:
Find more coverage from Star Wars Celebration 2015 here.
Welcome to The Streaming Report for March 13, 2014, a weekly feature that suggests newly uploaded Netflix Instant movies and shows that may tickle your fancy. After the long week on the grind you deserve a relaxing staycation with a bowl of popcorn, a bucket of ice cream, and only your Netflix queue to judge you. This past week, Netflix has been kind enough to supply us with Archer, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Turbo, and more which you’ll find after the break. We hope The Streaming Report will bring you hours of entertainment for your viewing pleasure.
Empty your wallets and check your bank accounts, it’s time to see what’s Now Available To Own for the week of October 15, 2013. Each week we run down new releases in movies, television series, and video games that you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home. On shelves this week, you can find titles such as Pacific Rim, The Heat, Vikings Season 1, Rocksmith 2014, LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes, and more. Check out the complete list of new releases after the jump. Continue reading
Today is a big day in film for Comic-Con 2012, bigger than Thursday and even bigger than Friday. Saturday hosts panels for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Iron Man 3, Django Unchained, and Man of Steel. There basically wouldn’t be any other reason to go to Comic-Con than this day. This day is huge. But what else can we expect to see? Take a look after the jump where you can find some big stuff from video games, television, and more! Continue reading