Cosplayers from around the world have gathered to Los Angeles for Anime Expo 2016, and we asked them to come up with some of the funniest or most kawaii poses they could come up with. Continue reading
Tag Archives: Resident Evil
WonderCon 2016 Cosplay Funny Outtakes Photo Gallery
Catch all of the amazing cosplayers from WonderCon 2016 at their derpiest in some of the most outrageous and funniest poses as your favorite characters Continue reading
WonderCon 2016 Cosplay Sunday Photo Gallery
Fans hopped on down to the LA Convention center this Easter Weekend and you can check out our WonderCon 2016 cosplay Sunday photo gallery right here Continue reading
Sunday Comic-Con 2015 Cosplay Photo Gallery
We finally made it. The final day of San Diego Comic-Con 2015. I hope you’ve survived the marathon of lines, panels, convention center food, celebrity sightings, big surprises, various smells, and more lines. What I’ve got for you is the last day of cosplay pics of all the wonderful, spectacular, inventive, creative, and magical people I met this Sunday. And don’t you worry, this may be the last day of SDCC, but this is not the final set of coplay pics I’ve got in the works. Stay tuned for more!
- For those who managed to go the distance and attend all four and a half days, I applaud your energy to keep cosplaying!
- Again, Mad Max: Fury Road costumes continued to pop up, but I was surprised with the overall lack of Attack on Titan scout regiment troops.
- I’m also shocked that I only ran into one person in a Star Trek uniform. Where were all the Trekkies at? I may have not been paying attention enough, but I really didn’t see anyone in Trek garb other than the one in the gallery below.
- No love for The Fantastic Four at all either. I saw two Doctor Dooms the entire weekend.
- And where are all the Avatar/Legend of Korra fans?
- There was also a lack in Deadpools and Doctors too!
- Harley Quinn is the new Slave Leia; last year it was Daenerys Targaryen.
- I wish I encountered more mashups, but I think 2015 was the year for genderbends and crossplaying.
- I really should start watching more anime and play more video games.
- You can’t do Bane properly unless you can do the crazy eyes, as seen below.
- Cosplayers dressed as Septa Unella made the weekend for me. SHAME!
[Note: If you see yourself and would like a hi-res version of the photo, please e-mail me at email@example.com]
[Note 2: If you do take an image from this site, please provide photo credit via my Instagram or Twitter @TyRawrrnosaurus; TTRC’s Facebook page; or this website, TurnTheRightCorner.com. Thanks!]
Check out the Sunday Comic-Con 2015 cosplay photo gallery below:
(Click on any image below to enlarge; cosplay credits below the gallery)
Cosplay Credits (if I didn’t list you and you want credit for your cosplay let me know!):
- The Winter Soldier (Winter Trickster Cosplay)
- Kiki’s Delivery Service (@Dont.Walk.Away.Renee)
- Harley Quinn w/ Pop Gun (@KnockiePooh)
- Bob’s Burgers: Louise (@AlrightAviva), Tina (@DevanTheImpaler), and Linda (@cle_shay)
- Lady First Avenger Captain America (@KT_Bananas)
- Silk Spectre (@missredass)
- Suu and Kazuhiko from Clover (@jesskah)
- Black Widow w/ Hawkeye (@GenevieveMarieCosplay)
- Wonder Woman (@vivawonderwoman)
- Ariel in Dress (@RedVelvetCosplay)
- Nui Harime from Kill la Kill (@CuriousOldCrow)
- Pinkie Pie (@LudellaHahn) and Rainbow Dash (@MinniedMoocha)
- Black Widow (@Rad.Cosplay) and Captain America (@VorianCosplay)
- Princess Anna from Frozen (@keikokaylnn)
- Jurassic World Task Force (Spartan117GW)
- Katarina (@WeFellFromGrace)
- Cruella de Vil (@DeshariCotsverts)
- Sugar Rush Jinx from League of Legends (@BrizzyGrams)
- Lady Bane (@Spac3junk)
- Psylocke (@seventhcylon)
- Rocket Raccoon (@KristyJHarrington)
- Punk Rock Sailor Moon (@KellyBohart)
- Deanna Troi (@HeyItsAprilAgain)
- Satsuki in Bikini from Kill la Kill (Tejnin’s Creations)
- Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tale (@JeniferAnn) and Spider-Gwen (@IvyDoomkitty)
- Lady Vader and Boba Fett (A-Cup Cosplay)
- Sheik from Legend of Zelda (Sara Trupski)
- Daenerys Targaryen with Dragon (@MariTattoos)
- Sailor Moon (@TamarynClaire) and Sailor Mars (@Tavernellio)
- DJ Meowmix? (@Bawkyou)
- Paige the Notepad from Don’t Hug Me. I’m Scared (@arigoddessoftheelements)
- Ms. Marvel (@AngiViper)
- Riddler w/Catwoman and Ivy (@Humbleshield)
- Genderbend Anna (@countess_canterburry) and Fem Kristoff (@JimmySherfy)
- Zatanna (PaperSwordParty)
- Loki (@LokiHatesYou)
- Celestia (@IR_Eevee)
- Harley with Baseball Bat (@HarleysArmory)
- Sinon from Sword Art Online (PinchOfPixelDust)
- Cammy from Street Fighter (@VertVixen)
- The Walking Dead Group (@ReelGuise)
- Carol (@Carol.on)
- Rosita (@CelesteNicole03)
- Maggie (@TrueColorMix)
- Black Canary (@LolitaDarling)
- PikaPool (@Mitchv0)
- Green Arrow (@WatchxMexRise)
Check out previous cosplay galleries from:
- Comic-Con 2015 Saturday
- Comic-Con 2015 Friday
- Comic-Con 2015 Preview Night and Thursday
- Star Wars Celebration 2015
- Wonder Con 2015
- WonderCon 2014
- WonderCon 2013
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014
- San Diego Comic-Con 2013
The Best Horror Movies on Netflix to Watch this Halloween [2013 Edition]
Halloween is nigh, and if you’re already all partied out or have stuffed yourself with enough candy to kill your dentist than your best option is to set yourself up with an all-night horror movie marathon. And if you have Netflix then you’re in luck. The uber popular streaming service has all the horror movies you need for a good night’s worth of blood, guts, and terror. After the jump, check out the full-list of recommended horror flicks to wet your whistle until next October. Continue reading
Comic-Con 2013: San Diego Zombie Walk Recap and Photo Gallery
Promptly at 6:30 pm PST in San Diego, CA a zombie outbreak occurred. The 7th Annual SDCC Zombie Walk hit downtown Gaslamp in a fury of blood and guts. Seeing the undead flood the streets of a major metropolitan area was a sight to behold in the midst of Comic-Con 2013. Led by the fearless Jennifer Musquiz, the SDCC Zombie Walk took the living by storm. Check out the full gallery of pics after the break. Continue reading
Comic-Con 2012 Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay, the quintessential element to any successful Comic-Con. For some, cosplaying can be fun. Others it is their job. And to many it is expression of who they are, an art form. It is a treat for attendees no matter how you look at it. I highly enjoyed seeing all of the cosplayers and only wish that I had half the creativity they had. After the jump check out all of the pictures I took of some of the best cosplaying I encountered during Comic-Con 2012! Continue reading
Comic-Con 2012: Friday Schedule
As my psychic abilities hone in, the above picture is in reference to what will happen during Friday’s Comic-Con panel for The Walking Dead. Sony Entertainment is in force this Friday with Total Recall, Elysium, and Looper! But AMC will fight back if TWD isn’t enough with their Breaking Bad panel. Lots of good stuff all around, check out after the jump what else is in store! Continue reading