Cosplayers converged in Los Angeles this year and you can check out our WonderCon 2016 cosplay Saturday photo gallery right here Continue reading
Tag Archives: Mega Man
Sunday Comic-Con 2015 Cosplay Photo Gallery
We finally made it. The final day of San Diego Comic-Con 2015. I hope you’ve survived the marathon of lines, panels, convention center food, celebrity sightings, big surprises, various smells, and more lines. What I’ve got for you is the last day of cosplay pics of all the wonderful, spectacular, inventive, creative, and magical people I met this Sunday. And don’t you worry, this may be the last day of SDCC, but this is not the final set of coplay pics I’ve got in the works. Stay tuned for more!
- For those who managed to go the distance and attend all four and a half days, I applaud your energy to keep cosplaying!
- Again, Mad Max: Fury Road costumes continued to pop up, but I was surprised with the overall lack of Attack on Titan scout regiment troops.
- I’m also shocked that I only ran into one person in a Star Trek uniform. Where were all the Trekkies at? I may have not been paying attention enough, but I really didn’t see anyone in Trek garb other than the one in the gallery below.
- No love for The Fantastic Four at all either. I saw two Doctor Dooms the entire weekend.
- And where are all the Avatar/Legend of Korra fans?
- There was also a lack in Deadpools and Doctors too!
- Harley Quinn is the new Slave Leia; last year it was Daenerys Targaryen.
- I wish I encountered more mashups, but I think 2015 was the year for genderbends and crossplaying.
- I really should start watching more anime and play more video games.
- You can’t do Bane properly unless you can do the crazy eyes, as seen below.
- Cosplayers dressed as Septa Unella made the weekend for me. SHAME!
[Note: If you see yourself and would like a hi-res version of the photo, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org]
[Note 2: If you do take an image from this site, please provide photo credit via my Instagram or Twitter @TyRawrrnosaurus; TTRC’s Facebook page; or this website, TurnTheRightCorner.com. Thanks!]
Check out the Sunday Comic-Con 2015 cosplay photo gallery below:
(Click on any image below to enlarge; cosplay credits below the gallery)
Cosplay Credits (if I didn’t list you and you want credit for your cosplay let me know!):
- The Winter Soldier (Winter Trickster Cosplay)
- Kiki’s Delivery Service (@Dont.Walk.Away.Renee)
- Harley Quinn w/ Pop Gun (@KnockiePooh)
- Bob’s Burgers: Louise (@AlrightAviva), Tina (@DevanTheImpaler), and Linda (@cle_shay)
- Lady First Avenger Captain America (@KT_Bananas)
- Silk Spectre (@missredass)
- Suu and Kazuhiko from Clover (@jesskah)
- Black Widow w/ Hawkeye (@GenevieveMarieCosplay)
- Wonder Woman (@vivawonderwoman)
- Ariel in Dress (@RedVelvetCosplay)
- Nui Harime from Kill la Kill (@CuriousOldCrow)
- Pinkie Pie (@LudellaHahn) and Rainbow Dash (@MinniedMoocha)
- Black Widow (@Rad.Cosplay) and Captain America (@VorianCosplay)
- Princess Anna from Frozen (@keikokaylnn)
- Jurassic World Task Force (Spartan117GW)
- Katarina (@WeFellFromGrace)
- Cruella de Vil (@DeshariCotsverts)
- Sugar Rush Jinx from League of Legends (@BrizzyGrams)
- Lady Bane (@Spac3junk)
- Psylocke (@seventhcylon)
- Rocket Raccoon (@KristyJHarrington)
- Punk Rock Sailor Moon (@KellyBohart)
- Deanna Troi (@HeyItsAprilAgain)
- Satsuki in Bikini from Kill la Kill (Tejnin’s Creations)
- Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tale (@JeniferAnn) and Spider-Gwen (@IvyDoomkitty)
- Lady Vader and Boba Fett (A-Cup Cosplay)
- Sheik from Legend of Zelda (Sara Trupski)
- Daenerys Targaryen with Dragon (@MariTattoos)
- Sailor Moon (@TamarynClaire) and Sailor Mars (@Tavernellio)
- DJ Meowmix? (@Bawkyou)
- Paige the Notepad from Don’t Hug Me. I’m Scared (@arigoddessoftheelements)
- Ms. Marvel (@AngiViper)
- Riddler w/Catwoman and Ivy (@Humbleshield)
- Genderbend Anna (@countess_canterburry) and Fem Kristoff (@JimmySherfy)
- Zatanna (PaperSwordParty)
- Loki (@LokiHatesYou)
- Celestia (@IR_Eevee)
- Harley with Baseball Bat (@HarleysArmory)
- Sinon from Sword Art Online (PinchOfPixelDust)
- Cammy from Street Fighter (@VertVixen)
- The Walking Dead Group (@ReelGuise)
- Carol (@Carol.on)
- Rosita (@CelesteNicole03)
- Maggie (@TrueColorMix)
- Black Canary (@LolitaDarling)
- PikaPool (@Mitchv0)
- Green Arrow (@WatchxMexRise)
Check out previous cosplay galleries from:
- Comic-Con 2015 Saturday
- Comic-Con 2015 Friday
- Comic-Con 2015 Preview Night and Thursday
- Star Wars Celebration 2015
- Wonder Con 2015
- WonderCon 2014
- WonderCon 2013
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014
- San Diego Comic-Con 2013
‘Ben 10’ Animators Developing ‘Mega Man’ TV Series Set for 2017
In the realm of gaming, there’s been an incredible lack of Mega Man titles as of late. And with the 30th anniversary of one of the most iconic characters ever created on the horizon, there will be justice as of 2017. Dentsu Entertainment USA has partnered with Man of Action Entertainment to develop a new 26-episode animated series based on Capcom’s little boy blue
reploid (UPDATE: I was corrected on Tumblr that Mega Man is not a reploid, but in fact the reploids were based on his model and my false claim, despite some references to him being one, “hurts credibility” for the character.) Find out more about this development after the jump. Continue reading
Comic-Con 2014 Cosplay Photo Gallery [Over 300 Awesome Cosplayers Featured!]
San Diego Comic-Con, the mecca for cosplayers from around the globe has sadly come and gone. But we’ve got just the treat for you to relive that special time of year whenever you would like. We met with hundreds of wonderful cosplayers this past SDCC weekend who were kind enough to stop and pose for a picture, and we’d like to share them all with you of course. Check out our full Comic-Con 2014 cosplay photo gallery after the break. Continue reading
Comic-Con 2013: Sunday Recap and Photo Gallery
As they say, all good things must come to an end. Sunday has finally reached Comic-Con 2013, and what a Comic-Con it was. From news on a Batman vs. Superman movie to the reveal of Avengers: Age of Ultron, there was not a geek or nerd that did not have to change their underwear at least once this long weekend. Sunday for TTRC at SDCC was all about catching up on all of the booths on the convention floor. After the jump, check out over 90 photos of what was hip and happening throughout the San Diego Convention Center on the final day of Comic-Con 2013. Continue reading
Comic-Con 2013: Thursday Panel Schedule
Thursday, the first full day of Comic-Con 2013 comes to San Diego on July 18. The chaos begins on this day as nerds, geeks, and fanboys and girls alike will convene into the ginormous SD Convention Center. Panels include The X-Files 20th Anniversary, Teen Wolf, The Walking Dead, Mortal Kombat: Legacy, Dexter, Battlestar Galactica 35th Anniversary, Dr. Horribles Sing-Along Blog, Sherlock, Workaholics, Wilfred, Batman: Arkham Origins, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Pysch, and more. Check out the full schedule of panels for SDCC on Thursday after the break. Continue reading
Comic-Con 2012: Sunday Schedule
And on the last day, Stan Lee said, “Let thy rest.” After three full days of rubbing elbows with sweaty Hobbits, listening to unproportioned Batman’s growl, and seeing more slave Leia’s than Jabba’s sail barge, Sunday during Comic-Con is a day of re-cooperation. There aren’t any really big names appearing on Sunday other than BBC’s Doctor Who, FX’s Sons of Anarchy, and an overview of the 15-year history of Harry Potter. But if you’re interested in going, we’ve got the schedule for Sunday here. Continue reading
Neato: Classic Video Game Characters In a Mega Man World
Amateur artist, Christ Bringhurst, a call center operator went on a quest in his spare time to design over 200 classic video game characters into Mega Man designed inspirations. The characters range from old to new as Master Chief, Solid Snake, Sub-Zero, Banjo-Kazooie, and more all join together to create this awesome little piece of work. Click after the jump to see the entire piece in its entirety! – [via PikiGeek]