Fans hopped on down to the LA Convention center this Easter Weekend and you can check out our WonderCon 2016 cosplay Sunday photo gallery right here Continue reading
This is the moment you’ve all been preparing for people. San Diego Comic-Con. The grandaddy of them all. The place for cosplayers from around the globe to show the world what they’ve got. Turn The Right Corner will be on the scene all SDCC weekend to capture images of cosplayers in their natural environment.
As I trekked out into the sea of people downtown San Diego, I noticed that there didn’t seem to be as many cosplayers out and about during Preview Night or on Thursday. I remained vigilant, and scoured inside and outside of the convention center to ensure we found the best cosplayers of the weekend. Although there were many awesome cosplayers, much of what I found related to X-Men, The Avengers, Batman and DC villains, and Star Wars. Of course, I was most happy to run into an incredible Mad Max: Fury Road family group. They were fantastic!
[Note: If you see yourself and would like a hi-res version of the photo, please e-mail me at email@example.com]
Check out the Preview Night and Thursday Comic-Con 2015 cosplay photo gallery below:
(Click on any image below to enlarge; cosplay credits below the gallery)
Cosplay Credits (if I didn’t list you and you want credit for your cosplay let me know!):
- Western Ghostbuster (Nick Nielsen) and Ghost (Mae Catt)
- Punk Rock Harley Quinn and Joker (@MannyGut85 and @impossiblegirlxo)
- Female Loki w/ Horned Helmet (@AshlynneDaeCosplay)
- Black Canary (@GenevieveMarieCosplay) and Green Arrow
- Xena: Warrior Princess (@MsBernadetteB) and Gabrielle (@KozmicKitten)
- Mad Max: Fury Road family (@EmilieBadaBoom)
- Lady Punisher (@Sayayohn) and Aquaman (Dakotah Luster)
- Star Fox and Falco (@graveslave)
- Aquaman from Batman v Superman (Olivier Lebourg)
- Poison Ivy (@Cramelian Cosplay) and Lady Joker (Scarlet S2)
- Batman Villains Group – Title Image (Nerd Chat Cosplay)
- Howl’s Moving Castle (Dorothy Thicket Cosplay)
- Arya Stark (There Will Be Caek)
- Ghostbusters (@SouthlandGhostbusters)
- Yellow Suit Wolverine (@vincenzo330)
- Armando Huerta Booth Cosplayer (Amy Wilder)
- Indiana Jones crossplay w/ Golden Idol (Ivydraken Cosplay)
- Jubilee (@StoleYourMateria) and Fem Captain America (@arnogseel)
- Street Clothes Thor (@athortv)
- Female Thor/Jane (Bennett Does Things)
- Harley Quinn w/ Hammer (@SortOfSarah)
- Waldo and Leia (@jjaystephens)
- Cute Ewoks (@Ernie10thStreet and @jdebonville)
- Mara Jade (@certainfemininemystique) and Black Widow (@natvv)
- Sailor Moon (@smstarcrystal)
- Titan Annie (@andrescarponi)
- Kingsman (@estelofimladris)
- The Suicide Girls (@SuicideGirls)
Check out previous cosplay galleries from:
- Star Wars Celebration 2015
- Wonder Con 2015
- WonderCon 2014
- WonderCon 2013
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014
- San Diego Comic-Con 2013
The valiant attendees of WonderCon 2014 arrived to Anaheim, CA in a spectacular display of cosplay this past Easter weekend. No genre or medium was left unturned as cosplayers from far and wide proved their fandom to the fullest. From Doctor Who to Adventure Time to Assassin’s Creed to Star Wars, WonderCon 2014 was a great weekend to be a cosplayer. Check out the full gallery of over 200 images after the break. Continue reading
It goes without saying, San Diego Comic-Con is the mecca for cosplayers to strut their stuff in front of the tens of thousands who venture into and outside of the convention center each year. From beginners to expert, cosplayers from around the globe showcase their love for their favorite characters. And no matter how talented these people are, the most important thing is that they are having fun. Check out the entire gallery of cosplayers Turn The Right Corner was able to snap photos of this year at SDCC. Continue reading
Like any comic-centric convention, WonderCon is very familiar with those who like to dress up and cosplay. As the little sister to the San Diego Comic-Con, WonderCon is almost a preview of what’s in-store this summer. There were a lot of great cosplayers out and about on the Anaheim Convention Center floor, check out the image gallery of some of the best from Saturday’s visit. Continue reading
Lacking the opportunity to gain screeners or press screenings makes it slightly more difficult to fit in the time or budget to see every movie that comes out within a year. Sometimes you just have to buck up and watch a lot of damn movies; that’s what the Internet is for. With less than one week until the 83rd Annual Academy Awards, I felt that it is my duty to share with you my thoughts on last years motion pictures.
The year was 2010 and a whole lot of nothing was going on in the cinema world; there were the really good and then there were the really bad. Hardly any movies in 2010 were sub-par, but to create a list of the best was really hard to determine. So what films did I love and what films did I hate? Find out after the break to see who made my best and worst movie lists of 2010!
Universal Pictures International released characters banners that were spotted at the MCM London Expo. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, directed by Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz), will be released in theaters August 13! To check out all the evil exes in the world of Scott Pilgrim keep reading to see them all.
Today, Universal Pictures revealed the teaser trailer for Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. This movie has been told to be amazingly epically awesomely cool and will cause nerdgasms, but I never thought it would be this freakin’ ridiculously cool! Scott Pilgrim vs. The World looks so cool and with the writer/director of Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead, Edgar Wright, at the helm, you can guarantee this movie will be highly entertaining. Flaming swords, people turning into coins, win the princess, POW, BAM! Without further ado, keep reading after the jump just check out this trailer in HD and screen captures to see what I mean!
This first teaser poster for the nerdtastic film, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, was released this past week, March 17, on the official Scott Pilgrim vs. The World site. This is a pretty small look at what is to come from this video game/graphic novel/teen angst/musical nerd epic that will shock the world with its fun and interesting style. Directed by Edgar Wright, writer/director of Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead, which should be proof enough that this film will be a must see. Starring Michael Cera, Anna Kendrick, Chris Evans, and Brandon Routh, this graphic novel adaption should be expected to be in theaters this Fall.