See Deadpools milking other Deadpools and Spider-Man atop Captain America’s shoulders from our WonderCon 2017 cosplay outtakes gallery Continue reading
From Stranger Things to Overwatch, check out all of the wonderful cosplay from WonderCon 2017 in Anaheim, CA. Continue reading
Cosplayers from around the world have gathered to Los Angeles for Anime Expo 2016, and we asked them to come up with some of the funniest or most kawaii poses they could come up with. Continue reading
Catch all of the amazing cosplayers from WonderCon 2016 at their derpiest in some of the most outrageous and funniest poses as your favorite characters Continue reading
Fans hopped on down to the LA Convention center this Easter Weekend and you can check out our WonderCon 2016 cosplay Sunday photo gallery right here Continue reading
Cosplayers converged in Los Angeles this year and you can check out our WonderCon 2016 cosplay Saturday photo gallery right here Continue reading
After Blumhouse Productions‘ WonderCon panel this weekend, members of the press got the chance to sit down with founder and CEO Jason Blum to have a more direct conversation about studio happenings and his views on the horror genre. From his favorite scary movie to reviving Blumhouse of Horrors to his love of the supernatural, the man behind your nightmares opens up on these topics and more. Read the interview after the jump. Continue reading
And on the third day, Easter Day, WonderCon cosplayers did not rest. They were not finished with their work as one final day of the con was left to explore and enjoy. There were a good handful of creative Easter Bunny/Jesus cosplay parodies roaming the Anaheim Convention Center. And like Saturday at WonderCon, from a legion of Deadpools to Warrior Disney Princesses, Sunday was also full of really inspiring fans who put in a lot of time into their costumes. Check out our photo gallery after the break. Continue reading
And on the third day, Easter Day, WonderCon cosplayers did not rest. They were not finished with their work as one final day of the con was left to explore and enjoy. There were a good handful of creative Easter Bunny/Jesus cosplay parodies roaming the Anaheim Convention Center. And like Saturday at WonderCon, from a legion of Deadpools to Warrior Disney Princesses, Sunday was also full of really inspiring fans who put in a lot of time into their costumes.
Observations that occurred:
- I find X-23 and Psylocke to be my favorite of the X-Men cosplays I see at conventions, for reasons. Kitty Pryde is also great.
- Cosplayers who dress up as Valka from How to Train Your Dragon 2 go all out.
- Deadpool cosplayers ran amok more on Sunday compared to Saturday. I’m sure it had something to do with Easter, obviously…
- We need more Fullmetal Alchemist cosplayers. C’mon people!
- It’s always nice to see widely popular characters that no one regularly cosplays out in the wild, like Lydia from Beetlejuice or Daria.
- Until this weekend, I never noticed how many people crossplay.
- I saw two Negans running around on Sunday. Fans of The Walking Dead series are in for a treat that only comic readers have been privy too, and I predict we’ll see an influx of that character at cons soon – just like the Governor.
- It was cool to meet Robert Franzese, the real Peter Griffin.
- I’m surprised I didn’t see more appearances from Peggy Carter.
- There were very few Doctor Who fans running around, which is quite abnormal.
- And finally, I hope that after Star Wars Episode VII that people will find someone new to cosplay as other than Boba Fett.
And for those who are reading this for the first time and did not check out our cosplay photo gallery from Saturday at WonderCon 2015: you’ll notice a lot of cosplayers doing goofy poses or making funny, derp faces. I try to make it fun for cosplayers to breakaway from their action poses and bring in a humanizing factor to represent them as fans and people rather than just random people dressing up in costume. This series of abnormal poses has created some really fun character moments for both cosplayers and fans alike. I hope you enjoy!
[Note: If you see yourself and would like a hi-res version of the photo without the watermark, please e-mail me at email@example.com]
[Note 3: Check out all the cosplay images from Saturday >HERE<]
[Note 4: Beware – there is a Game of Thrones Season 4 spoiler within]
Enjoy our WonderCon 2015 Sunday cosplay photo gallery below!
(Click on any image below to enlarge)
Cosplay Credits (if I didn’t list you and you want credit for your cosplay let me know!):
- Fullmetal Alchemist Edward and Winry Rockbell – abeworks343 and happilyeverjenna
- Jake and Finns (Adventure Time) – Elle Tea / Orange Blur / Shimosh
- Eye of Sauron – Claptrap Cosplay
- Dario and Jane Lane – Ina and Jiller
- Fem Hellboy – Holly and Lockheart_Cosplay_
- Princess Auroras – Holly and Heather
- Princess Mononoke w/ knife – Maka Monture
- Woodland Fairy – Kabuki Killer
- Warrior Princess Ariel – Toria Ann
- Jason, Michael Myers, and Leatherface – Brothers of the Mask
- Punk Rock X-Men (Emma Frost, Cyclops, Jean Grey) – Birds of Play
- Spider-Man and dead Gwen Stacy – Alterverse Cosplay
- Black Widow with Batons – Trish Toxic
- Zatanna w/ yellow cummerbund – Elizabeth Smith
- Joffrey Baratheon – Suprdave89
- Margaery Tyrell w/ crown – Lindrella
- Community Carol (The Walking Dead) – Carol.On
- Warrior Princess Aurora – Alana Waffles
- Boba Phat – Aka Ol’ Dirty Boba
- Wolverine – Lonstermash
- Fem Nightwing w/ Male Harley Quinns – K Vo / AlfredHightower / John Phillip
- Fem Terminator T-800 – Nikki Steel
- The Winter Soldier – Infamous Duane
- Mary Jane – Yakara
- Hobbit Group – Fili (lexipresents) / Kili (aschkapowi) / Kili (xiggeh) / Bilbo (deflower_kelley)
- Tatted Wonder Woman – Sin Fisted
- Harley Quinn w/ mallet and pop gun – Mr. PINKSKi Props
- LumberJoker – V3PO
- Two-Face / Joker / Catwoman / Harley Quinn – Lyan / Wickser / Justine / Unknown
- Raven with Deadpools – Corina
- Doctor Who and Companion – Ingrid Tjahyadi
- Wonder Woman with shield and sword – Scarlet Kiss
- Ariel on Wagon with Dinglehopper – Red Velvet Cosplay
- Tauriel – Steff Von Schweetz
- Regan MacNeil (The Exorcist) – Jillian Marie
- Spring Elsa and Anna w/ Jack Frost – Angi Viper / Going Postal / Countess Canterburry
- Jack Frost King – Frostplay
- Battle Bunny Riven – Cyblix
- Psylocke – Lily Lovely
- Attack on Titan (Swag/Yolo) – TheKyojinCake and Amie
- Doctor Who w/ Call Box cosplayers – ComeAlongCosplay
- Shiek – Vittoria agli Assassini
- Levi and Erwin (Attack on Titan) – Buttlet
- Miraculous Ladybug – Narrzi
- Spider-Gwen with Mask and Spider-Man – Maid of Might and Luc Luzzo
- Spider-Gwen on Trash Can – Stevie Martin
- Jurassic Park Ranger – ACatWithABowtie
- Sheriff Woody and Clint Eastwood aka Marty McFly – Captain Jack Heartless and Hollywood Jane
- Kim Possible – SlightlyIdentical
- Five Night’s at Freddy’s and Mako (Kill la Kill) – Eggshell Costuming
- Elsa in Call Box Dress – Chanel Renee
- Ghost Rider – Rockin Psycho
- Battle Snow White – Marie Josephine
- Zatanna w/ Rabbit in Hat – Rian Synnth
- Morrigan Aensland – Xlosah
- Alice in Wonderland w/ Rose – Alex in Wonderland
- Jon Snow – JFmiskatonic
Check out previous cosplay galleries from:
In Blumhouse Productions’ upcoming low-budget horror film, Unfriended finds a group of teens literally cyber-attacked by an unknown entity seeking revenge for something they may or may not have posted online. With many of today’s first world problems and humble brags, some believe that there could not be anything more terrifying than to lose your privacy to the Internet. Following their WonderCon panel this weekend, I had the opportunity to sit down with the cast of Unfriended to discuss what they fear about social media and online culture. Continue reading